Saturday, September 3, 2011

ALASKA















I have been on my first ever trip to Alaska and these are just a few of the photos that I can share at this time. The weather started out very sunny and warm. It has changed to spotty showers and a little cooler. My brother-in-law, Steve and I have gone from Anchorage to Glenallen to Paxson to Chena to Fairbanks to Denali to Anchorage. The rest of my trip will be solo and will probably include the Kenai Peninsula. We have been traveling by RV which is probably the best way to go. However, Internet coverage is spotty. We have seen the northern lights, rainbows, grizzlies, dall sheep, moose. Yes, I had a close encounter with a moose early one morning. I think that I woke her up. More later when I have Internet access and hopefully more photos.