Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Thanks for Business Support

Yesterday, after meeting with several of the businesses in Traverse City that have supported me over the years, I realize that I have been fortunate to have lots of support for my photography. So, I wanted to highlight those that have been helped in one way or another to promote my photography.  Here they are in no particular order:

The Camera Shop of Traverse City
Excellent technical assistance, photography equipment and printing

Bulls-I, Inc. of Traverse City
Outstanding Framing and sales support

The Dish Cafe 
Great food and sales support

The Garvey Family Wedding Barn
Beautiful wedding setting and sales support

Michigan Blue Magazine
Publication Support

The Traverse Area Camera Club
Technical support and fellowship

The City Opera House
Beautiful restored Opera House and Sales Support

The Watershed Center
Environmental Education and Sales Support

Total Electronics
Computer Support

And, because no photography blog would be complete without a couple of photos, here are two from the past two weekends:



Leaf on Ice


Foggy Pines






No comments: