Friday, October 24, 2008

Blue Hen Falls



Well, thus ended my trip to the Smoky Mountains. I hope I can go back and that I will have the chance to get more and to me even better images. The images here are of Blue Hen Falls in Cuyahoga Valley National Park near Cleveland, Ohio. I made a stop there on the way home. My brother in-law, Steve, and my nephew, Dan, accompanied me to the location - thanks guys. Though one of the photographers there was lamenting the lack of reds in the fallen leaves, I still enjoyed the opportunity to photograph in this beautiful location. I must add that the light was very good for waterfall photography. I also stopped at Hocking Hills State Park in south central Ohio. The light there was too bright. I did have the good fortune of photographing a raccoon who just wanted to nap. Unfortunately for it, the nap spot was right next to a popular trail in the park. I will be adding more images from my trip to my blog and some will be added to my web galleries. Comments are always welcomed.

No comments: